~~ClipperMarine.org ~~ FORUM ~~ GALLERY ~~ Clipper-Sailor.net~~
Please join our forum. Ads go away for members!

Please join our forum. Ads go away for members!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Finest Trailerable Vintage Cruising Sailboats Designed By Renowned W.I.B. Crealock N.A.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Google Map Of CM's  clipper-sailor.net  Main Page  
Latest topics
» Bimini Top
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby sac4440 Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:00 pm

» Cruising
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby Triticum Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:10 pm

» CM32 trailer setup
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby martinc2 Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:02 pm

» Rudder replacement
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby Triticum Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:53 pm

» Keel meets the hull - damage. Repairable or new boat?
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby Triticum Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:15 pm

» Looking for Traveler Track for my '71 CM21
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby Tim Mueller Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:02 pm

» Need Rigging for CM30, any thoughts on where to find it?
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby JeffLee Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:04 pm

» Added Clipper Marine To Groups On Facebook
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby tundrabunny Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:28 pm

» New guy lurking about for pics
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby JeffLee Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:28 am

» Parting out Clipper Marine 21/ Free project boat in Michigan
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby Rick26h Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:04 am

» Mast repair
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby Rick26h Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:49 am

» Nice CM-30 for Sale in New York
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby Gary Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:48 am

» CM26 Specs
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby Rick26h Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 am

» New Member - Rockport Tx
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby FreeReign Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:21 pm

» Discovery! Clipper Marine 9.3
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby zdm40 Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:18 pm

» Keel bolt replacement,
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby martinc2 Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:14 pm

» CM21 swing keel lifting system hardware
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby JeffLee Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:20 am

» New member from Northern California
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby JeffLee Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:25 pm

» CM 21 Upgrades
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby JeffLee Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:30 am

» New boat! CM32 aft cockpit sloop
Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Emptyby Gary Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:59 pm

Keywords

Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gary
Admin
Gary

Sailboat : Pair CM 32's Aft Cabin Ketch & Aft Cockpit
Male Birthday : 1956-10-17
Job/hobbies : Artist

Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today Empty
PostSubject: Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today   Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:15 pm

http://www.buyusedboatsforsale.com/boats/clipper-marine-26391.html

How fun it was to run across an old ad for my sailboat! Seems once posted on the net, forever posted. lol Maybe it did not sell from this ad because it says it is 9 feet long!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9' ft Clipper Marine 32 Aft Cabin 1975

Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today 25298-sailboatsDesigned for pure sailing pleasure!

W.I.B. Crealock is a legend among contemporary naval architects. Most of his younger years were spent cruising the South Seas. His designs are universally admired and each a product of extensive cruising experience. He is now recognized as one of the world's leading authorities of performance cruising boats. �Gentleman Bill� Crealock spared no effort in his Clipper designs, as they are well balanced and exceptionally stiff.

The Clipper Marine Company, was founded originally in Sausalito, California. Their goal was to build trailerable fiberglass boats. In so doing, they were the first to use the swing keel in a small boat (first dozen or so boats were all 21's, with cast iron keels). The boats were all designed by W.I.B. Crealock, a long time associate of Pacific Seacraft. As soon as the production got rolling in 1972 or 1973, the assembly line was moved to Santa Ana. Since the smaller boats were all pretty good sellers, the decision was made to produce a 30 and a 32 with an optional ketch rig. The 30 and the 32 were built heavier than the preceding models. The mast was beefier with about 25% greater cross section and thicker walls. The hull and deck are a full 1/2 inch thick. The hull is 1/2 inch hand laid fiberglass, and the deck is 1/4 inch glass over 1/4 inch fir plywood with another 1/4 inch of hand laid glass below. Fiberglass construction was in its infancy in 1975 and so not knowing for sure its ultimate strength, they built it �hell for stout�. The 32 was the largest trailerable boat produced up until that time. For a Clipper, the boat had some of the sweetest lines that Crealock designed.

And such is basic history behind this 32 Aft Cabin. Besides being a well built cruiser, this sailboat on a trailer offers surprisingly comfortable liveaboard space. If you are looking for a stout 1970�s model designed for pure sailing pleasure, check out this Clipper Marine. They just don�t make them like this anymore!

Accommodations: Overnight accommodations are provided for six passengers in three berths. Forward and aft cabin areas are separated by center cockpit. Forward cabin layout includes forward V-berth, starboard hanging locker port enclosed head, saloon, starboard galley, and companionway to center cockpit. The V-berth area has access to chain locker, overhead escape hatch, wrap-around storage shelf, under-berth storage, and privacy door. The head is equipped with Sea Farer Marine porta-pottie (stainless steel parts), vanity, stainless steel sink, cold pressure water, mirror, over-sink storage compartment, under-sink storage compartment, teak towel rack, teak toilet paper holder, and privacy door. The saloon is equipped with working cabin heater, small starboard settee, port bulkhead mounted dinette table, and port convertible settee/double berth. The aft cabin has large berth, wrap-around storage shelf, built-in night stand, and companionway to center cockpit. Other interior features include teak trim, vinyl headliner, carpeted sole, six windows, under-settee storage compartments, 12-volt light fixtures, 110-volt outlets, two brass oil lamps, fabric covered cushions (foam cushions were new in December 2005), linens, pillows, and two lockable companionway doors (forward and aft cabin).

Galley Equipment: The galley is equipped with Kenyon Marine two-burner 110-volt/alcohol stove, wood stovetop chopping board, Formica countertop, 6.2 cubic foot top loading icebox, stainless steel sink, cold pressure water, under-sink storage cabinet, and four utensil drawers. Miscellaneous kitchen supplies, including dishes, cups, and utensils, are included.

Electronic and Navigational Gear: The cockpit helm is equipped with Edson pedestal steering, forward/reverse throttle, kill switch, and starboard side mounted gauges. Electronic and navigational gear includes Uniden MC 535 VHF marine radio, pedestal mounted compass, Standard Horizon DS10 digital depth sounder, knot meter (not working), speakers (no stereo, but speakers are there), and USCG standard running lights.

Electrical/Gas/Plumbing: The boat is equipped with both 12-volt DC and 110-volt AC electrical system. Electrical features include one battery (room for two in bank), two Newmar automatic battery chargers, and Magnetics Universal Master Control System. The Magnetics Universal Master Control System was installed new in 2000 and includes red AC panel, 15-amp S-pole breaker, 10-amp S-pole breaker, AC main switch, shore power cord polarity test, AC amp meter, AC volt meter, AC accessory switches, AC LED indicators, 50-amp DC meter, DC volt meter, battery test switches, DC accessory switches, and DC LED indicators.

Water system includes pressure freshwater to cabin, plastic 42-gallon freshwater tank, Jabsco Par-mate 2.5 GPM automatic water pressure pump, and manual bilge pump. The porta-pottie is completely self-contained and permanently installed with 2-gallon water supply and 4-gallon holding tank.

Hull and Deck Gear (Sails/Rigging): The boat is best described as a fin keel, ketch rigged coastal cruiser with 1,750-lb. cast iron ballast and outboard rudder. Clipper Marine made this model in both shoal and deep keel. This is the deep keel with heavier ballast. The hull is built of hand laid fiberglass, and the decks are fiberglass with nonskid surfacing. Deck layout includes deck at bow, raised foredeck over cabin, side decks, cockpit, and raised aft deck over aft cabin. Hull and deck features include stainless steel bow eye, rubber rub rail, fiberglass integral toe rail, stainless steel bow rail, stainless steel stanchions, single lifelines, two teak grab bars length of side decks, Dorade vent, stainless steel deck cleats, self-bailing cockpit, two stainless steel cockpit drains, integral bench cockpit seating, two cockpit lazarettos, plastic winch handle holder, and stainless steel aft deck rail. Total sail area is 249 square feet. Sail inventory includes mainsail (fair condition), mizzen sail (excellent condition), standard jib (fair condition), storm jib (fair condition), and 150% Genoa (fair condition). Rigging includes anodized aluminum tabernacle (deck stepped) mainmast/boom, anodized aluminum tabernacle (deck stepped) mizzen mast/boom, halyard cleats on both masts, stainless steel chain plates, stainless steel standing rigging (new in circa 2001), running rigging (fair condition), stainless steel mainsail traveler, and two sail tracks. Winches include two cockpit mounted winches, two mainmast mounted winches, and two new spare winches (new, not installed). Anchor gear includes two anchors, chain, rode, chain locker, stainless steel hawse pipe, and stainless steel bow roller. Safety gear includes two fire extinguishers, first aid kit, docking line, fenders, man-overboard pole, and U-shaped lifesaver. Canvas inventory includes mainsail cover, mizzen sail cover, compass cover, and miscellaneous winch covers. In 2000, the boat was hauled out and professionally serviced. Service included replacement of all ten keel bolts, installation of all new bronze thru hulls, and completion of fresh antifouling bottom paint.

Equipment/Engine Details: The boat package includes 1982 Trailrite three-axle painted steel trailer. The trailer is equipped with bow safety chain, trailer stand with hand-crank winch, roller at bow, hand-crank boat winch, new wheel bearings, buddy bearings, rebuilt surge brakes, new master cylinder, new tires, fenders, brakes, and lights. The trailer weighs 2,200 lbs. Combined towing weight of boat and trailer is about 7,200 lbs. Trailrite also makes a bow extension that fits this trailer and enables you to launch the boat at a boat ramp. A separate ladder is provided for accessing the boat on the trailer.

Engine Details: Auxiliary power is provided by 1975 Yanmar YSM 8 HP single-cylinder diesel inboard engine with unknown hours. The boat cruises at 6 knots under power and reaches maximum speed of 6 knots under power. Other engine features include 30-gallon aluminum fuel tank, three-blade bronze prop, service manual, and parts manual.

Remarks: Motivated owner moved out of state and must sell! Included with boat are original owner�s manuals for boat, engine, electronics, and trailer.

Boat specs

$14,000

Type:

Category:

Manufacturer:

Year:

Boat's Name:

Model:

Length / LOA::

Condition:

Draft:

Beam:

LWL:

Displacement:

HIN:

Ballast:

Hull Material:

Number of Hulls:

Hull Designer:
Center Cockpit / Cruiser (Sail) / Racer/Cruiser /
Sailboats
Clipper Marine
Oxnard, CA 93035, United States
32 Aft Cabin
9.99' ft
Very Good
3'11" ft / 0.9 m
8'0" ft /2.4 m
26'0" ft / 7.9 m
5,000 lbs/ 2,250 kg/ 2.25 tons
Fiberglass/Composite
W.I.B. Crealock

Max Speed:

Cruise Speed:

Water Capacity:

Holding Tank:

Passengers:

Sleeps:

Engine mfg.:

Engine Type:

Engine Model:

Engine Year:

Engine Hours:

Engine Volume:

Fuel Type:

Fuel Capacity:

Propeller Type:

Propeller Material:

Keel Type:

Sail Area:
42 g / 159 l
4 Gallons
Yanmar
Inboard, Other
YSM
Diesel
30 g / 114 l
Bronze
Fin Keel
249 Square Foot
Fiberglass/composite clipper marine boat very good for $14000 price, 32 aft cabin sailboat review. Center cockpit max speed is 6 knots (it`s about 6 mph and 11 kph), cruise speed is 6 knots (6 mph / 11 kph), for maximum 10 passengers (6 places to sleep), buy sailboat in oxnard, california diesel fuel type 30 g / 114 l capacity, used cruiser (sail) boat 1975 forsale. 1975 yanmar inboard, other boat engine manufacturer, sailboat listing with photo, overall boat length is 32 ft, width of the vessel`s widest point is 8'0" ft /2.4 m, in california. New sailboats 32 aft cabin for sale by owner. Used cruiser (sail) boat 1975 forsaleracer/cruiser boat for sale. Used cruiser (sail) boat 1975 forsaleracer/cruiser boat for salecenter cockpit boat sales, sell california boats.
Back to top Go down
https://clippermarine.forumotion.com

Found an old ad for my sailboat, on the Internet today
Page 1 of 1